Monday 7 February 2011

Baby Blanket 1 Finished!

I'm thrilled to announce my first baby blanket is now finished! All sewn up and useable! I paid specific attention to the fact that with a ribbon woven through it every time it came out of the wash it would prob be necessary to straighten the ribbon out again! Just the kind of job a mum with a baby and 3 teenagers doesn't have time for! So I have sewn parts of the ribbon to the blanket to ensure that doesn't happen. It took a few tries to find the right spot to sew that doesn't affect the look of the blanket and am very pleased with the results and so here it is....



I hope you like this blanket as much as I do. Hurry up little baby so you can appreciate it's warmth :-) if you want to see the rest of the process in making this blanket check out my Product Diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so do please leave me one even if it's just 'hi' so I know you've popped by :-)