Wednesday 8 June 2011

A ~ Z of ME!


I have done some about me on my other blogs recently so when I saw this on Maria's blog I decided it would be a nice thing to do on my 'Home' blog! I have also had some fun this morning making a pretty graphic to go with this post :-) So here is my A~ Z...

A. Age: 37
B. Bed size: Double which still isn't big enough for it's 2 occupants (see picture above hehe)
C. Chore that you hate: Dusting
D. Dogs: Umm check the picture above! My dear doggy Dulcie who has her own blog Dulcie Days
E. Essential start to your day: a doggy kiss and cuddle followed by my cup of coffee
F. Favourite color: Jade Green
G. Gold or Silver: silver
H. Height: 5'7"
I. Instruments you play: Flute, Recorder, Guitar, Tambourine and i would love to learn the Piano!
J. Job title: I don't have one
K. Kids: Still in my future but much desired!
L. Live: Currently Lancaster, England but looking forward to moving back to Cornwall in the hopefully near future!
M. Mother's name: Janet Iris (Iris means rainbow which is something very special to me and that makes my mum very special to me too! We are best friends)
N. Nicknames: Teri is a nickname from Teresa (pronounced Ter-ay-ssa) Tish Tash by my mum's friend so mum frequently calls me Tish, Pteradactyl (P-Teri-dactyl get it? hehe) I have others but They are not ones I want to share with the world or ones I'd rather forget!
O. Overnight hospital stays: lots and for weeks not nights! I have had 5 eye operations for Cataracts! I was totally blind at the age of 4!
P. Pet peeve: People overreacting when my dog(s) upset their dogs! Esp when their dogs are tiny and can be picked up! I had to laugh at the reaction of 3 adults with 1 or 2 Yorkshire Terriers when Bessie our soft pup when over to say hello...The dogs were on their owners laps and started yapping at Bessie so she barked back (not surprising really) so they all stood up and surrounded their tiny dogs and then moaned that I was too far away to control my dogs. I called Bess to me she came, sat on command and I put her lead on muttering about the fact that 3 adults seemed incapable of protecting 1 or 2 tiny dogs! (I never could tell if there were 1 or 2!) I had to laugh!  (well after I got over my annoyance! 

Q. Quote from a movie: "Where's my truck?" Crash "there it is!" - Twister
R. Right or left handed: right
S. Siblings: 1 older brother (though I should have had 3) and 1 adopted sister
T. Time you wake up: between 9 and 10am depending on how well I am at the time :-(
U. Underwear: Knickers and Bra ~ must be pretty but rarely matches
V. Vegetable you hate: Beans, beans, beans can't stand the texture - Yuck! don't like peas so much anymore or cauliflower
W. What makes you run late: my parents or doing one more thing on the laptop!
X. X-Rays you've had: ankles, knees, wrists, elbows, neck, chest, I think that's about it!
Y. Yummy food that you make: Curry sauce to go with chips! but I love cooking and make great cakes which I generally don't eat (not a big cake person) My mum is a great cook and has taught me well :-)
Z. Zoo animal: Panda is the one that comes to mind but I love all animals except primates!

I hope you've enjoyed reading this and learning a little about me. Do you want to join me? Do let me know so I can come and read yours too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so do please leave me one even if it's just 'hi' so I know you've popped by :-)