Wednesday 27 July 2011

Come Join Me On Bloglovin'


Hi I have just started using Bloglovin' and wondered if you would like to come and join me there? 

I have already started copying across the blogs I follow so i can keep up to date with everybodys latest musings having found problems with blogger dashboard and google reader. I hope this will also help me to be a more involved reader as you only get a snippet of each post whereas on google reader you often get the whole thing and so I only comment if I really want to as I would have to take the time to visit the blog in order to comment.

Anyway part of this post is to see how I can claim my blog name on Bloglovin' so we'll see how it works out. (more to follow on that soon)

So I do hope you'll pop over to Bloglovin' for a browse and follow me there too :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so do please leave me one even if it's just 'hi' so I know you've popped by :-)